This blog has moved to here: www.carolyncarter.co.uk/blog

Sunday, 25 November 2012

I read this quote on a blog recently....

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style” 

I like her thinking.


I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Sunday nights do have a certain charm about them, particularly at this time of year. I'm not one for putting the decor up too early, but I've started thinking about where we might put the tree. 

Anyway, just wanted to stop by here and say 'hi' ... Have a good week. x


(These photos were taken last weekend when we visited my sister down in Hove.)

3 comments:

  1. And you. - I guess a new home always makes you think and wonder about stuff. Though I'm sure it will look fabulous when you do.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote and gorgeous photos. I love the sun reflecting on the water, so pretty. I've been thinking about where we will fit our tree in here. Hope your having a good week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thank you so much for visiting me, you take the most beautiful images! :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you... x