This blog has moved to here: www.carolyncarter.co.uk/blog

Monday, 12 January 2015

xmas 2014


This christmassy post was a little delayed getting out there... here it is finally!


So I didn't pick up my camera much over the holidays... if you follow me over on instagram you'll see much of what I captured was through my phone. But just before the decor came down I quickly photographed a few of my favourite little corners. They are on their last legs, but nice to have them catalogued anyhow!


This years advent calendar hung on a branch painted white. 

This looked far better in the dark with all the candles lit.

Indoor christmas wreath made up of dried flowers, dried oranges, mistletoe, ivy & twigs.



Since these pictures were taken I've had a big clean through and another rearrange - which always makes me feel better. And despite a slow start to the new year (nursing my 2 poorly girls!) I think I'm finally ready for 2015.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!
    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete
  2. لدينا احدث المعدات العالميه لكشف التسربات بدقه عاليه ويرعه عاليه
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجازان
    شركتنا تعد ممن افضل الشركات في هذا المجال هو مجال التسليك
    شركة تسليك مجارى بجازان

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you... x